2012/04/13

【fun】VERSUS / HEARTS

Versus/Hearts is about rivals. <3

Feb 14, 2012
Hello. :) Welcome to Versus/Hearts, a project about rivals. :)

Hello. :) Welcome to Versus/Hearts, a project about rivals. :)

Apr 13, 2012
The Student &amp; The Master<br />Oh it&#8217;s Lord Vader and my favorite Jedi - Obi Wan Kenobi. I never really liked Luke as a character (please don&#8217;t kill me :p), so I went with Obi Wan. If you&#8217;re having a great day, I suggest looking at this. Cheers! 

The Student & The Master

Oh it’s Lord Vader and my favorite Jedi - Obi Wan Kenobi. I never really liked Luke as a character (please don’t kill me :p), so I went with Obi Wan. If you’re having a great day, I suggest looking at this. Cheers! 

Apr 10, 2012
The Skeleton &amp; The Man<br />This was one of my favorite cartoons when I was in Grade School, the others were Thundercats, Tigersharks, MASK, Transformers &amp; Ninja Turtles. :) I didn&#8217;t like the Masters of the Universe live-action film though. :) &#8212;-<br />Thanks for the suggestion Pieter &amp; Anonymous. 

The Skeleton & The Man

This was one of my favorite cartoons when I was in Grade School, the others were Thundercats, Tigersharks, MASK, Transformers & Ninja Turtles. :) I didn’t like the Masters of the Universe live-action film though. :)
—-

Thanks for the suggestion Pieter & Anonymous. 

Apr 7, 2012
&#8216;ol Metalhead &amp; the Mutated Turtle<br />I used to make and sell Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics when I was in grade school. :) My favorite turtle was Donatello, but I had to draw Leonardo for this particular illo because he&#8217;s the leader.<br />Cowabunga!&#8212;-Thanks for the suggestion Cory 

‘ol Metalhead & the Mutated Turtle

I used to make and sell Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics when I was in grade school. :) My favorite turtle was Donatello, but I had to draw Leonardo for this particular illo because he’s the leader.

Cowabunga!
—-
Thanks for the suggestion Cory

Mar 30, 2012
It&#8217;s the Big Bad Monster and the Plumber<br />The first video game I ever played on the Family Computer. :)

It’s the Big Bad Monster and the Plumber

The first video game I ever played on the Family Computer. :)

Mar 16, 2012
The Demon &amp; The Samurai<br />Samurai Jack was one of my favorite cartoon series when I was in high school. I&#8217;m a big fan of Genndy Tartakovsky, his works is one of the inspirations of my illustration style. :)

The Demon & The Samurai

Samurai Jack was one of my favorite cartoon series when I was in high school. I’m a big fan of Genndy Tartakovsky, his works is one of the inspirations of my illustration style. :)

Feb 17, 2012
Mojo Jojo &amp; Buttercup<br />Buttercup is my fave Powerpuff. :) I&#8217;ll make more hearts with Blossom and Bubbles in the future. :)

Mojo Jojo & Buttercup

Buttercup is my fave Powerpuff. :) I’ll make more hearts with Blossom and Bubbles in the future. :)

Feb 17, 2012
Spy &amp; Spy<br />Your favorite spies. 

Spy & Spy

Your favorite spies. 

Feb 15, 2012
War &amp; Peace<br />“We make war that we may live in peace.”-Aristotle

War & Peace

“We make war that we may live in peace.”
-Aristotle

Feb 14, 2012
Android &amp; iOS<br />Why be a fanboy of anything? :)

Android & iOS

Why be a fanboy of anything? :)

Feb 14, 2012
The Joke &amp; The Bat

The Joke & The Bat

About Send me suggestions!

Feb 14, 2012

The Zombie &amp; The Plant

The Zombie & The Plant

Feb 14, 2012

The Pig &amp; The Bird

The Pig & The Bird

沒有留言: